This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouHash #CollectiveBias
Growing up, my mother would make corned beef hash for my dad on rare occasions as if it was an absolute delicacy. He adores corned beef hash & it was something extra special when she made it for him for breakfast. There are even videos from back when they were dating of her making it for him! It was her corned beef hash that won him over.
I always think of my dad when I think of corned beef hash. I was inspired to use HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Corned Beef Hash to make a quiche! I have always loved quiche & thought this would be a fun twist on the fancy, breakfast pie. Plus, it comes together in a snap thanks to the hash!
Round up your ingredients- 1 can HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Corned Beef Hash, 3 eggs, 1 1/2 c. milk, 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, 1 pie crust, salt + pepper. I picked up everything I needed at my nearest Kroger.
Preheat your oven to 350. Then open the can of corned beef hash & start warming it up on the stove. Cook it over medium-high heat until it’s nice & crisp.
Whisk together the eggs & milk, then add salt & pepper.
Roll out your pie dough onto a greased dish. I think the hash makes this quiche very rustic so I went with that for the crust- simple & not perfect. Fill the pie crust with the corned beef hash.
Then top with cheese & pour the egg mixture over the top. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until fully set.
Let stand for 5 minutes then slice & serve.
- 1 can HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Corned Beef Hash
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pie crust
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Open the can of corned beef hash & start warming it up on the stove. Cook it over medium-high heat until it’s nice & crisp.
- Whisk together the eggs & milk, then add salt & pepper.
- Roll out your pie dough onto a greased dish. Fill the pie crust with the corned beef hash.
- Top with cheese & pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until fully set.
- Let stand for 5 min. then slice & serve.
You can find HORMEL® MARY KITCHEN® Hash products on the canned goods aisle at your Kroger store.
This hearty quiche makes a wonderful breakfast treat. With St.Patrick’s Day coming up, the timing couldn’t be more perfect to incorporate some corned beef hash into your breakfast experience!
You could even save this recipe for a couple weeks & serve it for Easter brunch. Yum!