Happy Monday Y’all!
I’m sure that soon, these cinnamon roll bowls will be taking over the world. Just sayin’!
It’s breakfast, it’s brunch, it’s dessert, it’s an afternoon snack. There’s never a wrong time for a cinnamon roll ice cream bowl & the good news is…they’re so simple to make!
Watch the video below for the easy peasy how to & keep scrolling for the printable recipe!
Subscribe to my Youtube channel if you want to see more videos like this one!
- 1 pkg Grands cinnamon rolls
- ice cream, fruit, whipped cream, etc
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray the backside of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Unroll the cinnamon rolls & wrap one roll around each muffin tin, forming a bowl.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Let cool & remove rolls from pan.
- Flip upside down to create bowl & fill with ice cream or fruit.
- Drizzle cinnamon roll icing on top of fillings.
- Serve immediately!
- Cinnamon rolls must be Grands, the regular size will not unroll in order to wrap around muffin tin.
I feel as if your life will be better for having viewed this post! So you’re welcome!!
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later —>