This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RealFlavorRealFast #CollectiveBias
It’s just about summertime here in Houston (temps are already there) & that means more grilling! We love to grill in the summer because it means less mess & less heat in the house! I’m trying to get more creative with grilling recipes this year & first up is this flavorful, bbq naan pizza on the grill! If you haven’t been making pizzas with naan, you are missing out! It’s the perfect size for a personal pizza &, in my opinion, tastes better than homemade dough.
The real star of the show here though is the Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Flavor Loin Filet. All I did was throw it on the grill & it came out delicious! No prep work was required at all. Their fresh marinated pork makes dinner easy!
To whip up your own grilled bbq pizzas, you’ll need- Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Flavor Loin Filet, naan bread, bbq sauce, shredded cheese of choice, grilled corn on the cob- shaved, red onion- sliced & pineapple chunks. You can switch all the toppings up to suit your families taste!
Fire up the grill & get this lovely pork loin roasted! Slice it thin for layering on the pizzas. It’s okay if you steal a few pieces for snacking on while you put together the pizzas. I won’t tell!
Start by spooning on bbq sauce, then add the other toppings. I like to cover the top in cheese so it gets extra melty!
Throw the pizza on the grill till everything is caramelized, the bottom is browned & the cheese is melted. Devour immediately! I can’t wait to use the leftover pork in tacos or sliders!
- Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Flavor Loin Filet, sliced
- naan bread
- bbq sauce
- red onion, sliced
- corn on the cob, grilled/shaved
- shredded cheese of choice
- pineapple chunks
- Heat grill to 375-400F.
- Unwrap Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Flavor Loin Filet & slice before placing on the grill. Grill using indirect heat for 5-7 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 160F.
- Add an ear of corn on the cob (shucked & wrapped in foil) onto the grill for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove pork from grill. Cool meat & slice thinly.
- Remove corn & carefully shave corn off the cob using a knife.
- Spread bbq sauce onto each piece of naan.
- Layer toppings on each pizza- pork slices, red onion, corn, cheese & pineapple.
- Grill pizzas for 10 minutes- until cheese is melted.
You can find Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Flavor Loin Filet at your local Walmart in the refrigerated meats section. They have plenty more flavors & cuts for endless combos! I can’t wait to try another one! I easily purchased all the other ingredients at Walmart too. I see this meal happening several more times throughout the summer!
While I loved the flavor of grilling the meat & how easy it was, you can cook Smithfield® fresh, marinated pork in the oven or on the stovetop as well. No matter what your dinner needs are, you can get real flavor, real fast thanks to Smithfield®!
Find even more delicious Smithfield® recipes here!
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later —>