I love cheese crackers & I know I’m not alone on this! Cheese cracker lovers, your life is about to get just a bit better with this recipe!
I mix together 2 boxes of cheese crackers- 1 white cheddar & 1 original cheddar with butter (yes!) & seasonings to give it just the right kick. Fair warning- once you start eating these, you can’t stop. So please make them only when you have an occasion to share them! They make a tasty food gift; I can’t even count all the batches I made over Christmastime! All the boys in the family constantly request them, including my picky husband!
Even better, it’s a crock pot recipe- my fave! So dump it & forget it!
Grab the printable recipe below & watch the quick hands video!
- 1 box original cheddar cheese crackers
- 1 box white cheddar cheese crackers
- 1/2 c (1 stick) butter
- 2 pkgs (4 Tbs) dry ranch mix
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1-2 Tbs pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker & turn to high heat heat. Let cook for 2 hours WITHOUT LID. Stir occasionally. Eat warm or let cool. Store in airtight container for up to 14 days.
- Adjust pepper flakes to level of heat desired.
The recipe calls for 1-2 Tbs of pepper flakes., 1 Tbs gives it a little kick & 2 Tbs is SPICY, but still so addictive. If you cannot do spice at all, you may choose to get rid of the pepper flakes all together, which is fine!
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later —>