I’m in love with these darling, little bandana dreamcatchers! I admitted in Monday’s post my relation of bandanas to summer time & this craft shows it! The red & turquoise are killing it together for the patriotic theme y’all! This is a project you can whip up in less than half an hour too. It’ll look adorable on your front door greeting guests or hanging literally anywhere in or out of your home! Think back patio by the bbq or pool! Love! Keep on scrolling to make your own!
Print the tutorial & supply list below!
- wooden embroidery hoop
- 3 bandanas- turquoise, red & white
- hot glue gun + glue sticks
- Lay embroidery hoop over turquoise bandana & trace an inch around the hoop.
- Cut traced circle out of bandana.
- Loosen embroidery hoop.
- Sandwich bandana between the 2 hoops & secure the hardware tightly.
- Trim the backside of bandana if necessary.
- Cut the remainder of the bandanas into strips 1"-2" wide.
- Use hot glue to attach strips across the bottom half of the hoop. (see photos)
- Use bandana scraps to tie a bow around the hardware at the top.
- Hang immediately!
- Switch up bandana colors for the seasons!
Older kids can totally participate in this project too. It would be a super fun group craft, maybe a good camp activity! The wooden embroidery hoops come in so many different sizes, you could even use mini ones for a big group or little kids.
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later! —>
PS- Linking up at some of my fave places!
More like this…