My mother-in-law gave me this recipe a few weeks ago & we enjoyed it over Memorial Day weekend. I especially love using croissants as opposed to regular bread! It’s a lovely summer breakfast or dessert thanks to the blueberries! I bet you could even toss in a handful of strawberries to get extra patriotic points!
It comes together pretty easily, the hardest part is waiting for it to bake! The top layer that gets all crispy is my very favorite! Because I’m an adult & I can do what I want, I picked all the top crust off the leftovers.
Get the recipe & ingredient list here!
- 6 croissants, torn into pieces
- 1 container blueberry Chobani yogurt
- 10 eggs
- 1/4 c fresh maple syrup
- 2/3 c fresh blueberries
- 1 Tbs flour
- Turn oven to 375 F & grease baking dish.
- In a large plastic baggie, shake croissants, blueberries & flour together.
- Dump into prepared dish.
- Combine eggs, yogurt & syrup. Mix well.
- Pour egg mixture over croissants.
- Let soak for up to 30 mins, pressing down occasionally.
- Bake for 25-30 mins, till golden-brown.
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later!—>
PS- Linking up at some of my fave places!
More like this…