A couple of months ago, we went to a gorgeous wedding for a second cousin & I wanted to make them something special. They are both Aggie alum & I thought that would be a fun twist to add to a traditional family sign. So I created this pretty piece for their home!
The best part is, it can be customized to match the couple’s personality/home decor/fave sports team/etc.
Here I used the logo of their alma mater. You can customize with any shape, words, initials, etc.
Print the directions & supply list below!
- pallet sign- make your own or purchase at a craft store/Walmart
- 2-3 colors of paint &/or stain- base color, background color & text color
- paint brushes
- vinyl or stencil paper
- electronic cutting machine
- Stain your pallet sign. Let dry.
- Use cutting device to design & cut background image, last name & est. year from vinyl or stencil material.
- Once dry, apply vinyl background image over middle of sign. Paint sign with base color. Peel vinyl.
- Once dry, apply negative space vinyl for last name & est year. Paint letters. Peel vinyl
- Leave as is or apply wax or sealer topcoat.
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later! —>