This is the second time I’ve made these letters & they are so much easier than you’d imagine! Can you believe they’re made from a cereal box?
My Sister in Law, Erica, wanted some for her girls’ shared room. So we made Abigail’s first for her birthday party back in May (see the full Fairy Party post here!) & just did Evelyn’s for her Woodland One-derland (click here for that one!).
We used faux flowers from the Dollar Tree both times & I was so impressed with their floral collection-definitely improving! There were some great fall finds! Everything for this letter came from there except for the cotton blossoms (Hobby Lobby) & greenery (Walmart).
I particularly love the look of this one for fall! What could I spell out with these cute floral letters for the upcoming season?!
It’s easy to get carried away with this project y’all! Here’s a little time-lapse I recorded so you can see just how easy it is!
Print the handy instructions & supply list below! —>
- empty cereal box or other cardboard
- pencil & ruler
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
- faux flowers
- wire cutters
- ribbon for hanging
- Start by measuring & tracing out your letter(s) onto a cereal box or other recycled cardboard.
- Cut out cardboard letter & hot glue pieces together if necessary.
- Remove flowers from stems with wire cutters.
- Begin randomly gluing flowers all over letter.
- Fill in with smaller flowers or greenery.
- Attach ribbon or twine to hang letter(s). Use a tack to attach straight to wall.
- **Dollar Tree has great faux flowers for cheap!
Don’t forget to Pin it for Later! —>
I’d love to see your version of our floral letters! Be sure to post a pic to our Facebook page if you make one!
PS- Linking up at my fave places!
You Might Like to See These too!