My Mother-in-Law brought me a fun new crock pot, it’s turquoise!! I was itching to give it a test-run & went with a new recipe for what I’m calling Peachy Keen Crock Pot Chicken!
If you like peaches, you’ll love this! If not, maybe skip this one lol. I don’t actually like peaches, but I do appreciate the flavor & this dish does not disappoint!
I started making it on my Instagram stories & everyone wanted the recipe, so here we are!
Don’t you just love meals where you throw everything in the crock pot?! I sure do! Scroll down for the printable recipe!
- 2.5 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pkg dry ranch mix
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 c peach preserves
- 1 29 oz can peaches, drained OR 4 fresh peaches, peeled & halved
- 1 can beer
- 1/2 c butter
- Place chicken thighs in crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 4-6 hours.
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later! —>
PS- Linking up at some of my fave places!
More Yummy Recipes!
Ethiopian Cabbage with Chicken & Rice