Guys! It’s time for the first official fall craft & it’s PUMPKINS, of course! What better way to welcome the upcoming season? I’m not quite decorating for fall yet, but I am getting ideas & plans together! I spied my first mums at the hardware store today, it was hard to resist! I’ve crafted some small things, like these cuties! Can you just imagine them all lined up down the center of your dining room table? Or in the middle of your mantel? Or amidst a gorgeous fall vignette?
As I claim the majority of my crafts are, these guys are easy-peasy to make yourself!
You just need a few things- short mason jars + chalk paint, fall fluff, hot glue & rustic mini pumpkins.
To be honest I can’t remember what the cream-colored mossy like stuff is called, so I’m going with “fall fluff” until I remember! All kinds of other goodies could be considered “fall fluff” too, so you do you!
You can purchase every single thing for this project at your local craft store.
Printable supply list & directions are below!
- short, wide-mouth, half-pint, Mason jar
- chalk paint
- foam brush
- emory board
- fall fluff
- hot glue gun + hot glue
- rustic mini pumpkin
- Paint clean Mason jar with chalk paint. I like a white shade for this project, but you can use any color of course! Let dry. Apply multiple coats if necessary.
- Use an emory board to sand on the raised parts- the words etc. An emory board is more controllable than sandpaper.
- Place a circle of hot glue in the bottom of the jar. Place a clump of fall fluff on top. Add more hot glue & press down around mouth of jar. Add more fluff if necessary.
- Add more hot glue on top of fluff & secure mini pumpkin.
- Add more hot glue or fall fluff as needed.
Change up the colors, “fluff” & pumpkins for your home style & color scheme! They’re adorable anywhere, or as gifts!
Don’t Forget to Pin in for Later! —>
PS- linking up at some of my fave places!
You might like these posts too!