Sooner or later, the temperatures are going to start dropping & soup season will begin! A favorite in our house is this simple Taco Soup!
There’s not even much explaining to do, just dump everything in a crock pot & let it simmer all day. Then, enjoy the fiesta of flavors for a warm dinner! There’s not much better than a slow cooker soup to warm you up!
Print the recipe below!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz can corn, drained
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 10 oz can Ro-tel
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 2 c water
- Cook ground beef with taco seasoning.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn bread, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, etc.
- This freezes well too!
I’m all about the toppings on this soup! I like to add cornbread or tortilla chips, or both! Pile on the cheese, sour cream & guac for the ultimate experience! Red onion, pico de gallo & hot sauce would all be yummy additions too.
Here’s a quick video too! Feel free to share on Facebook!
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later! —>
PS- Linking up at some of my fave places!
More Taco Recipes…