This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ScrubDots #CollectiveBias
Mexican food is a top comfort food for me & these cream cheese, chicken enchiladas hit the spot y’all! While I love making & eating enchiladas, the clean up of baked-on food can be a pain! Thanks to Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots it’s become a breeze!
Kitchen cleanup becomes less of a chore with these Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots. I love the scrubbing dots & how well they help clean up comfort food. They scrub ultra fast & rinse extra clean!
Let’s get onto the yumminess of this dish! You’ll need- shredded chicken, cream cheese, tortillas, chopped green chilies, green chili enchilada sauce, diced onion, cream of mushroom soup & shredded cheese. Set your oven to 350 F.
First, warm the shredded chicken with the cream cheese, diced onions & green chilies until combined.
Next, fill up the tortillas with a spoonful of the chicken mixture, sprinkle with cheese, roll up & place top down in a baking dish.
Then, add the cream of mushroom soup & green chili enchilada sauce to the same pan to warm & combine. Pour over the enchiladas & spread the sauce out evenly. Top with more diced onion & cover in shredded cheese. Bake until cheese is totally melted/browned, 20-30 min. Enjoy right away!
This is also great to double & freeze for later! You can use a rotisserie chicken or leftover fajita meat for the filling. I actually threw a couple of chicken breasts in the crockpot with a little olive oil & some seasonings for this batch. It worked out perfect! Use a stand mixer or hand mixer to perfectly shred the chicken in about 30 seconds.
Print the recipe below!
- 2.5 c shredded chicken (cooked)
- 1- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 can green chili enchilada sauce
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 8-10 tortillas
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, green chilies & onion in a pan over medium heat until mixture is combined.
- Fill each tortilla with a large spoonful of chicken mixture & sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up tortilla & place, seam side down in a baking dish.
- Continue until dish is filled.
- Add enchilada sauce & cream of mushroom soup to pan over medium heat & stir until warmed & combined.
- Spread sauce evenly over enchiladas.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, till cheese begins to brown.
- Enjoy immediately!
- Double this recipe & freeze a batch for later!
Now to make this meal even quicker, Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots to the rescue! Race through cleanup & baked on food with the help of Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots!
I bought the Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Sponge, Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Sponge & Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Dishwand. On this dish, I used the Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Sponge & it worked wonders! Just look at the before & after! The green sponge is perfect for tough, baked-on messes, like what I have here. The blue sponge is safe for more surfaces, like cooktops, countertops & non-stick cookware. My favorite part about the Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots is how quickly they scrub away my kitchen messes!
You can find them at your local Target on the dishwashing aisle. At my store, it’s shared with the vacuum aisle! I actually found some of the Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dot Sponges on the end cap display too!
Get a coupon here to$1.00 off any two Scrub Dots items!
Don’t Forget to pin the recipe for later! —>