I started making these adorable eye ball cookie truffles my freshman year of college. I absolutely loved “baking” of any kind in my dorm room because it was a major challenge. This recipe only requires a microwave to melt your chocolate, so it was an easy one for the dorm life!
If you’ve ever made OREO truffles, you know how simple the recipe is- 1 pkg of OREOs & 1 pkg cream cheese. Just dump them in the food processor, then scoop out truffles, freeze & cover with chocolate.
I don’t think a printable recipe is necessary, but just in case, here it is!
- 1 pkg OREO cookies
- 1- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg white chocolate bark
- Assorted M&Ms
- Red blood icing
- Process cookies & cream cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Use a scoop to measure out balls of cookie mixture onto parchment paper.
- Place truffles in freezer for at least an hour.
- Melt white chocolate according to pkg directions.
- Dip truffles in chocolate one at a time.
- Immediately place an M&M on top of each one for the eye.
- Once dry, add blood icing to white of eyes for a bloodshot look.
- Chill or serve at room temperature.
I made them on Facebook Live last week, watch the hands on tutorial below!
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later!—>