This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LatteMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
Are you guys as ready for Christmas as I am? The approaching holidays mean the season of hot chocolate is here! I wanted to celebrate with a DELICIOUS white hot chocolate recipe! We’re taking this hot chocolate to the next level withInternational Delight® One Touch Latte™! It makes it so easy to create the frothiest, yummiest hot cocoa south of the North Pole. I’m surprised Santa himself didn’t come knocking on my door (or down my chimney) for a taste.
It’s so easy to make at home! I plan on mixing it up in the slow cooker to serve for holiday guests! Leave a couple of flavors of International Delight® One Touch Latte™ beside it so guests can help themselves!
All you need to make it is a large pot or slow cooker, milk, cream, vanilla, white chocolate chips, vanilla, International Delight® One Touch Latte™ & a pinch of salt.
Print the recipe here!
- 3 c milk
- 1 c heavy cream
- 8 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- International Delight® One Touch Latte™
- White melting chocolate *garnish
- crushed peppermint *garnish
- In a large pot, combine milk, cream, white chocolate, vanilla & salt.
- Heat until chips are melted & chocolate is hot. Whisk often.
- In the meantime, prepare mugs.
- Melt white chocolate in a wide, shallow bowl.
- Add crushed peppermint to a wide, shallow bowl.
- Dip rims of mugs of white chocolate & immediately after, the crushed peppermint.
- You can use a spoon or your finger to help move the chocolate & peppermint around.
- Pour hot chocolate into peppermint rimmed mugs, 2/3 of the way full.
- Top with International Delight® One Touch Latte™ in your flavor choice! I used the vanilla flavor for mine & the flavors blended together perfectly.
- Make this in a slow cooker on low for 4 hours, or serve in a slow cooker to keep warm.
While the hot chocolate was warming up, I rimmed the mugs in melted white chocolate & crushed peppermint. It’s a simple way to be extra fancy with your holiday celebrations!
I used the vanilla flavor of International Delight® One Touch Latte™ for the white hot chocolate & the flavors were absolutely fabulous together! I’m wanting to try the other flavors with too, like the mocha or caramel!
It’s absolutely magical what it does to the hot chocolate! It sweetens, it creams, it flavors, … IT FROTHS! FOR REAL. Just shake it, press, and—ta da! — it transforms your everyday coffee & hot cocoa, into a foam-topped beverage!
Here’s the before:
Now here’s the frothy, glorious after! Press hard for frothy latte.
Here’s exactly how you use it!
You can pick up these flavors on your next Walmart run! I found mine on the dairy aisle. Find it a your Walmart here!
Want to see how it works? Visit a Walmart near you for International Delight® One Touch Latte in-store demos taking place at select Walmart stores November 11-12.
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later!—>
Find more ways to use the International Delight® One Touch Latte here!